- How can I pass on changes in address contact?
- How do I report changes that may pertain to my obligation to provide an Intrastat declaration?
- I have received a letter with a reminder that I have not sent in the statistics for a certain period.
- Where do I find the code lists?
- Where can I go with questions about the statistical declaration?
- When do I receive a reporting obligation for international trade in goods?
- There are no weights on the invoices. How should I determine the weights?
- My company ceased its activities (bankruptcy, dissolved, merger, take over or sale), what do I have to do for Statistics Netherlands?
- What can I do if I have received an Intra Trade in goods obligation while trading mainly services?
- Can I get a postponement for sending in the report?
- Are there any changes to my declaration for International Trade in Goods due to Brexit?
Changes from 2022 onwards
Delaration module IDEP
- Is an explanation for IDEP+ available?
- How can I make an import template in IDEP+?
- I have imported the data, but I cannot submit the declaration.
- I have lost my password.
- Can I print my declaration?
- Do I get new login codes every period?
- Importing data is aborted because too many records are wrong.
- I keep getting an error message when logging on.
- I submit a statistical declaration every month. Can I also report on a yearly basis?
- I am now using "Standard Record Layout" (SRL). What changes for me?
- I also have to report Extra trade. Is this also possible in IDEP+?
- I would like to report on a quarterly basis, is that possible?
- Can I create a ICP listing for the tax authorities in IDEP+?
- In IDEP+, do I also get a confirmation of receipt after sending?
- Do I have to install IDEP+?
- Can I submit a declaration in IDEP+ using an Apple device?