Customised research per year
- Bonaire; Household income per neighbourhood, 2011-2017
Income of private households on Bonaire per neighbourhood, 2011 - 2017
- Supplementary table on pensions for the Netherlands
The international national accounting standards provide a somewhat scattered picture of pension arrangements.
- Purchasing power and income of the working population in the Netherlands (Dutch only)
Research description of the purchasing power and personal income of the working population in the Netherlands and differences after the breakdown by transport mode used for work-related trips. Commissioned by: Interbest B.V.
- Income of General Old Age Pension recipients with a supplementary allowance for their partner (in Dutch only)
Custom-made tables on the income of General Old Age Pension (AOW) recipients with a supplementary allowance for their partner in December 2011.Commissioned by: the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment.
- Income, wealth and main source of income of main earners (Dutch only)
Customised tables on income, wealth and main source of income of main earners aged 55-64 years, 2009-2011. Commissioned by: The Ministery of Social Affairs and Employment.
- Income dynamics in Amsterdam municipality and the Amsterdam metropolitan region (Dutch only)
A paper and additional customised tables on the removals of households living in Amsterdam or the Amsterdam metropolitan region, by income. The tables cover the period 2001-2008. Commissioned by: Municipality of Amsterdam
- Average disposable personal and household income by postcode area, 2006-2009 (Dutch only)
Custom-made table on the average disposable personal and household income per postcode area (PC4). Includes number of inhabitants and households per PC4. Commissioned by the University of Amsterdam.