|Export flows||Countries||Periods||Earnings (million euros)||Labour volume attributed to export (x 1,000 labour years)||Contribution to labour volume (%)|
|Exports of Dutch products||Total||2020*||119,847||1,047||13.5|
|Trade in services (including travel)||Total||2020*||99,965||1,021||13.1|
Dataset is not available.
This table contains data on earnings from exports of goods and services. It shows which share of GDP and the labour volume in the Netherlands can be attributed to these exports.
This information is broken down into various countries and into export types.
Data available from: 2015
Status of the figures:
The figures in this table are final for the years 2015 up to and including 2019. The figures for the most recent reporting year 2020 are provisional.
Changes as of 16 February 2020:
The figures for the years 2015-2018 have been changed due to slight methodological changes, the 2019-figures have been revised, and the 2020-figures are added.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will be published as provisional nine months after the end of the reporting year. After 21 months, figures will be published as final.
- The value added in the Netherlands from the exports to a specific country. It is the value of exports minus the value of imports needed in the entire production chain in the Netherlands to produce these exports. The exporting sector as well as suppliers of intermediates earn from exports in this methodology.
- Labour volume attributed to export
- The amount of labour used in the Netherlands to produce exports, in the exporting sector as well as with suppliers of intermediates. This is expressed in labour years.
- Contribution to labour volume
- The share of employment (in labour years) that can be attributed to exports to this country.