How can I submit changes of address, contacts?

You can submit changes for International Trade in Services in two ways. You can make the changes using the web forms if you are reporting a change of address and/or a change of contact person. The company name can only be changed via the source register, such as the Chamber of Commerce or another register. You can also make these changes in the questionnaire. Immediately after logging in, you will be asked whether your contact information is still correct. You can change the contact information here too, if necessary. In the questionnaire, you can also modify the contact information using the "Your company information" button.