|Sex||Employment type||Sector/branches (SIC 2008)||Periods||Employed persons (x 1,000)||Jobs (x 1,000)||Full-time equivalent (fte) (x 1,000)||Hours worked (million hours)|
|Total male and female||Total||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||422||481||375||682|
|Total male and female||Employees||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||325||345||287||503|
|Total male and female||Self-employed||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||97||136||88||178|
|Male||Total||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||248||282||234||432|
|Male||Employees||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||190||199||179||317|
|Male||Self-employed||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||59||82||55||115|
|Female||Total||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||174||199||141||250|
|Female||Employees||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||135||145||108||187|
|Female||Self-employed||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2020*||38||54||33||63|
This table provides annual data about the employment of employees and self-employed persons. It contains annual data on employed persons, jobs, full-time equivalent (fte) and hours worked.
Data available from: 1995
Status of the figures:
Data from 1995 up to and including 2018 are final. Data of 2019 and further are provisional.
Changes as of June 24th 2021:
Data of 2020 have been added. Data of 2018 and 2019 have been revised.
When will new figures be published?
Provisional data are published 6 months after the end of the reporting year. Final data are released 30 months after the end of the reporting year.
- Employed persons
- Someone working for a company located in the Netherlands, or an institution or private household in the Netherlands.
- A job is an explicit or implicit employment contract between a person and an economic unit which specifies that labour will be carried out in return for (financial) remuneration.
A distinction is made between jobs of employees and jobs of self-employed persons.
- Full-time equivalent (fte)
- A measure of labour volume, calculated by converting all full-time and part-time jobs to full-time jobs.
- Hours worked
- The number of hours actually worked by someone with a paid job.