|Destination||Periods||Value at current prices (million euros)||Value at prices of 2015 (million euros)||Volume changes on previous year (%)||Price indices (2015=100)|
|31-33 Other manufacturing and repair||2020*||.||.||.||.|
|33 Repair and installation of machinery||2020*||.||.||.||.|
|45 Sale and repair of motor vehicles||2020*||.||.||.||.|
|51 Air transport||2020*||.||.||.||.|
|95 Repair computers and consumergoods||2020*||.||.||.||.|
This table provides figures on fixed capital formation by economic activities of destination. It shows the value of assets purchased by economic activities. These assets are used in a production process for more than one year.
Data available from: 1995.
Status of the figures:
Data from 1995 up to and including 2019 are final. Data of 2020 are provisional.
Changes as of June 24th 2021:
Data of 2020 have been added to this table.
When will new figures be published?
Provisional data are published 6 months after the end of the reporting year. Final data are released 18 months after the end of the reporting year.
- Value at current prices
- The values are expressed at prices of the reporting period. Alternatively, values may be expressed at constant prices. In this case, prices of a reference period are used.
- Value at prices of 2015
- The values are expressed at prices of the reference period 2015 by taking account of inflation. Alternatively, values may be expressed at prices of the reporting period.
- Volume changes on previous year
- The weighted average of the changes in the quantity and quality of the components of a certain goods or service transaction or balancing item, annual percentage changes.
- Price indices
- The weighted average of the price changes of the components of a certainvariable. Deflators relative to the reference year 2015.