|Periods||Consumers attitudes and expectations Where to economise when income falls Housing, energy, internet, telephone (%)|
|2021 1st quarter||5|
This table contains the figures on opinions and expectations of Dutch consumers on general economic developments and their own financial situation. The indicators of consumer confidence, economic climate and willingness are based on these opinions and expectations. The consumer survey is partially financed by the European Commission.
Data available from:
Status of the figures:
Figures are final.
Changes as of 23 March 2021.
The figures of March and the first quarter of 2021 are added.
When will new figures be published?
New monthly figures will be published on 22 April 2021.
- Consumers attitudes and expectations
- Consumers attitudes and expectations towards various aspects of the general economic situation and the personal financial situation.
- Where to economise when income falls
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: Suppose your net household income were to fall substantially, say by 10 %, on what would you economise most?
- Housing, energy, internet, telephone