|Periods||Consumers attitudes and expectations Prices last 12 months Risen moderately (%)||Consumers attitudes and expectations Prices next 12 months Increase at the same rate (%)||Consumers attitudes and expectations Prices next 12 months Increase at a slower rate (%)|
|2020 3rd quarter||34||25||6|
This table contains the figures on opinions and expectations of Dutch consumers on general economic developments and their own financial situation. The indicators of consumer confidence, economic climate and willingness are based on these opinions and expectations. The consumer survey is partially financed by the European Commission.
Data available from:
Status of the figures:
Figures are final.
Changes as of 22 September 2020.
The figures of September 2020 are added.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will be published on 22 October 2020.
- Consumers attitudes and expectations
- Consumers attitudes and expectations towards various aspects of the general economic situation and the personal financial situation.
- Prices last 12 months
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: How do you think that consumer prices have developed over the last 12 months?
- Risen moderately
- Prices next 12 months
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: how do you expect that consumer prices will develop in the next 12 months?
- Increase at the same rate
- Increase at a slower rate