Transport, storage and communications; finance, SIC 2008, 2009-2013
|Sector/branches (SIC 2008)||Periods||Operating costs Other operating costs Transport costs (x mln euro)|
|H Transportation and storage||2013||13,409|
|49 Land transport||2013||5,789|
|491-492 Rail transport||2013||982|
|493 Passenger transport by road||2013||893|
|494 Freight transport by road||2013||3,914|
|4941 Freight road transport, no removals||2013||3,877|
|50 Water transport||2013||2,298|
|501-502 Sea water transport||2013||1,764|
|503-504 Inland water transport||2013||534|
|51 Air transport||2013||4,532|
|52 Warehousing, services for transport||2013||559|
|522 Services activities for transport||2013||484|
|5221 Services for land transport||2013||21|
|5222 Services for water transport||2013||35|
|5223 Services for air transport||2013||8|
|5229 Agents for transport and weighing||2013||306|
Dataset is not available.
This table shows relevant data for the economic sector 'transport, storage and communications', e.g. the number of persons employed, costs and revenues, turnover and other financial results. The figures can be divided by a number of branches according to Statistics Netherlands' Standard Industrial Classification of all Economic Activities 2008 (SIC 2008).
Data available from: 2009-2013
Status of the figures:
All data in the table are definite.
Changes as of 26 April 2016:
Non, this table has been discontinued.
When will new figures be published?
The figures from 2014 can be found in the table "Trade and industry; employment and finance per sector, SIC 2008". See paragraph 3.
- Operating costs
- The costs made to achieve the operating profits, that is the purchase value of the turnover, labour costs, and depreciation on assets, and other business expenditure.
Since 2007, wage (cost) subsidies are no longer included in net
operating returns. Therefore, wage (cost) subsidies are deducted from operating costs.
- Other operating costs
- The sum of the energy costs, transport costs, housing costs, costs of machinery, inventory, installations etc, other personnel costs, sales costs, communication costs, service costs and other costs not specified elsewhere.
- Transport costs
- Costs related to means of transport, including
- rental costs and lease costs
- repair and maintenance
- costs of insurances and road tax
- fuel costs.