|Building phases||Aspects||Periods||Total building costs (mln euro)||Building costs, alteration (mln euro)|
|Orders received by contractors||Schools||2016||422||.|
|Building projects started||Schools||2016||453||.|
|Building projects not yet started||Schools||2016||81||.|
|Building projects under construction||Schools||2016||607||.|
|Production of building projects||Schools||2016||403||.|
|Remaining production of buildings||Schools||2016||343||.|
|Building projects completed||Schools||2016||490||.|
This table shows the value (expressed in building costs) of the construction of building projects expected shortly. It also shows the value of the actually realised monthly production of building projects. The figures relate to building projects with building costs of 50 thousand euro or more. The total building costs are broken down into alteration and new buildings and in building costs by building phase by type of client, type of building and province. The costs of new buildings are broken down by category of purpose.
Data available from: January 1995 - December 2016.
Status of the figures:
All data are definite.
Changes as of 10 mei 2017:
None, the table has been discontinued.
When will new figures be published?
This table has been discontinued and will be succeeded by three new tables:
- Construction; building costs, building phase, type of building
- Construction; costs of buildings, building phase, type of client
- Construction; category of purpose of new buildings, building phase, region
For links to the tables, see paragraph 3.
- Total building costs
- Sum of the building costs for alteration and new building of dwellings
and commercial and industrial building projects.
- Building costs, alteration
- Sum of the building costs for rebuilding, enlargement, restoration,
renovation and modification of buildings.