Declaration change of name

The CBS uses the names of companies and persons that are registered in the Trade Register (Handelsregister) of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel (KVK)) and the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen (BRP)). If you want to change your company name, you should inform the KVK or BRP. The changed name will automatically reach CBS.

If you are not registered at the KVK or BRP, you need to request the Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst) to change your company name. Non-registered companies are, for example, fiscal entities for the purposes of turnover tax and foreign (non-) natural persons. Send the request to change your company name by letter to:

Belastingdienst CAP Klantgegevens Postbus 2891 6401 DJ Heerlen

We use the entered data to keep in contact with you.