How do I report a change of address in Mijn CBS?

A change of (correspondence) address must be reported via a web form. You can find this form by clicking on ‘My surveys’. Next, click on ‘More info’ under the survey for which you want to submit a change of address. A web form ‘Reporting a change of address’ can be found under the heading ‘Contact us’. Your reference number has already been filled out for you.