Research and Development (R&D)
- routine conducting of data collection, data analysis, measurements or checks;
- implementation or marginal upgrading of existing methods / models for market research, socio-demographic research questions and so on;
- education and training;
- activities related to patents and licences;
- making operational purchased technologies or advanced (production) equipment;
- the re-authoring of existing software applications and / or adding customer-specific enhancements of software already put on the market.