|Type of rental||Periods||Rent increase including renovation (%)||Renovation effect (Percentage point)||Rent increase including hamonisation (%)||Harmonisation effect (Percentage point)||Rent increase excluding harmonisation (%)||Share of harmonisation of dwellings (%)|
|Social landlords; regulated||2017||.||.||1.1||0.5||0.6||6.1|
|Social landlords; regulated||2018||.||.||1.7||0.3||1.4||5.6|
|Social landlords; regulated||2019||.||.||2.0||0.3||1.7||6.0|
|Social landlords; regulated||2020||2.7||0.0||2.7||0.4||2.3||5.9|
|Other landlords; regulated||2017||.||.||2.5||0.2||2.3||6.2|
|Other landlords; regulated||2018||.||.||3.3||0.4||2.9||6.1|
|Other landlords; regulated||2019||.||.||3.3||0.3||3.0||6.0|
|Other landlords; regulated||2020||3.6||0.2||3.4||0.4||3.0||5.4|
This table includes figures on the effects of rent harmonisation and renovation on the average rent increase. A distinction is made here between rental of dwellings by social and other landlords and liberalised rental.
Data available from: 2015.
Status of the figures:
The figures in this table are definitive.
Changes as of 22 April 2021:
Figures have been added for the period 2015 to 2019.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will become available in September 2021.
- Rent increase including renovation
- Rent increase including renovation and harmonisation.
- Renovation effect
- Effect of dwelling renovations on the rent increase.
- Rent increase including hamonisation
- Rent increase including harmonisation and excluding renovation.
- Harmonisation effect
- Effect of rent harmonisation on the rent increase.
- Rent increase excluding harmonisation
- Rent increase excluding harmonisation and renovation.
- Share of harmonised dwellings as percentages of all dwellings selected from the type of rental.