Investments in tangible fixed assets; business sector
|SIC 2008||Periods||Fixed assets Computer, hardware, peripheral equipment (million euros)|
|95 Repair computers and consumergoods||2021*||.|
Dataset is not available.
This table contains figures relating to the investments in tangible fixed assets. The investments have been made by non-financial companies. A distinction is made between different types of fixed assets and between new or second-hand assets. The table also contains information about the disposal of tangible fixed assets.
It distinguishes between seven types of tangible fixed assets:
2. Corporate buildings;
3. Network / Infrastructure;
4. Means of transport;
5. Computers, hardware and peripheral equipment;
6. Machinery and installations;
7. Other tangible fixed assets.
The following are disregarded:
- Investment in stock;
- Investment in foreign locations;
- The value of enterprises that have been acquired whose operational activities are barely affected.
The figures can be broken down into the companies’ activities, according to the Standard Industrial Classification 2008 (SIC 2008).
Data available from: 2009
Status of the figures:
The figures up to and including 2020 are final, the figures of 2021 are provisional.
Changes as of 9 December 2022:
The provisional figures of 2021 have been added.
When will new figures be published?
Roughly a year after the end of the reporting year, the provisional investment figures will be published for the Total Investments in Tangible Fixed Assets for the mineral extraction, industry, energy provision, waterworks and waste management and construction business sectors.Definitive, more specific figures will be made available 18 months after the end of the reporting year for all the business sectors that have been examined, including the five business sectors named above.The figures may be updated if substantial adjustments become necessary.
- Fixed assets
- The tangible or intangible assets produced that are used in the production process for longer than one year.
- Computer, hardware, peripheral equipment
- Computers, hardware and peripheral equipment:
Electronic devices which are used to process information and which are programmable by the user, including auxiliary equipment. Software is not included in this item; software is counted among the intangible assets.