|Caribbean Netherlands||Periods||Electricity Production Total (mln kWh)||Electricity Production Fossil (mln kWh)||Electricity Production Renewable (mln kWh)||Mains water Production (1,000 m3)|
|Source: © Statistics Netherlands|
This table presents figures on electricity generated by energy companies on the three islands of Caribbean Netherlands. Further the table contains the number of electricity connections and the number of connections to the mains water network, connections broken down by household and businesses. Then, the table contains an index figure of oil delivered from oil storage and the production of mains water by the water company.
Status of the figures:
All figures from 1993 to 2014 are definite. Figures of 2015 are provisional.
Changes as of 28 July 2021:
Provisional figures of 2020 have been added.
When will new figures be published?
Figures will be published irregular.
- Flow of electrons used to light lamps or to operate washing machines. Electrons are elementary particles in an atom with a negative charge that flow by a potential difference.
- The amount of electricity generated by energy companies. Local generation, for example by hospitals or hotels, is not included.
- Total production of electricity.
- Fossil production of electricity.
Electricity produced with diesel generators.
- Renewable production of electricity.
Electricity produced with wind turbines.
- Mains water
- The volume of mains water produced by the water company. Local production, for example by hotels, is not included.