This table contains figures on research en development (R&D) activities carried out by own staff, of companies, institutes and the higher education sector with 10 and more employed persons in the Netherlands. Outsourced R&D is excluded.
The figures include:
- R&D expenditures: own staff;
- own R&D staff in full-time equivalents.
Figures relate to:
- institutes, consisting of:
* research institutes;
* central government institutions;
* health care and welfare institutions;
* other institutes.
- institutes for higher education, consisting of:
* publicly financed universities;
* university hospitals or parts thereof;
* institutes for higher professional education (hbo).
Data available from 2002 to 2010.
Status of the figures:
The figures in this table are definite.
Changes as of 23 December 2016:
None, this table is discontinued.
When will new figures be published?
Not applicable anymore.
Will this table be replaced?
This table will be continued as: Research en development; kerncijfers per sector van uitvoering (Dutch only). For more information see section 3.
|Periods||R&D expenditures: own staffTotal R&D expenditure (mln euro)||R&D expenditures: own staffCompanies (mln euro)||R&D expenditures: own staffInstitutes (mln euro)||R&D expenditures: own staffInstitutes for higher education (mln euro)||Full-time equivalents: own R&D staffTotal full-time equivalents (x 1 000)||Full-time equivalents: own R&D staffCompanies (x 1 000)||Full-time equivalents: own R&D staffInstitutes (x 1 000)||Full-time equivalents: own R&D staffInstitutes for higher education (x 1 000)|