Customised research per year
- NAMWA Drainage Basins: 2010, 2015, 2017
This study takes place in the context of the Water Framework Directive. This directive requires member states to produce economic analyses of their use of water.
- Economic description of the Dutch North Sea and coast
Economic description of the Dutch North Sea and coast.
- Footprint calculations with Exiobase
The quality Exiobase as far as the Netherlands is concerned is substantially improved by harmonizing the data with the Dutch national accounts.
- Value added of infrastructure, 1995 – 2016
Exploratory study on the value added of infrastructure, incl. international figures.
- Supply- and use, input-output and sector accounts
Supply- and use tables, input-output tables and sector accounts
- SEEA ecosystem condition account for the Netherlands
The condition account provides information on ecosystem quality and pressures following the UN SEEA EEA guidelines (system of environmental-economic accounting – experimental ecosystem accounting).
- The State of Limburg 2019
This set of indicators provides insights into the living conditions and business conditions in the Province of Limburg.
- Supplementary table on pensions for the Netherlands
The international national accounting standards provide a somewhat scattered picture of pension arrangements.