Customised research per year
- Knowledge migration in the Netherlands and Europe
Tables and report on international knowledge workers in the Netherlands and 13 other European countries, 2003/2005 en 2016/2018
- The State of Limburg 2019
This set of indicators provides insights into the living conditions and business conditions in the Province of Limburg.
- Disablement benefits liver disease 2010-2017
These tables contain information about disablement benefits end of December 2010-2017 concerning the following causes of disablement.
- Local units of enterprises, 2007-2017
Information about local units of enterprises that are classified according to the Standard Industrial Classification.
- Knowledge migration in Europe. An exploratory study
Possibilities to compile figures on numbers of international knowledge workers using the EU Labour Force Survey.
- Education and labour market in the security domain
Basic tables accompanying the report Education and labour market in the security domain.
- Family businesses in the Netherlands
Exploratory research on family businesses in the Netherlands.
- Migrants monitor, 2014-2015 (Dutch only)
Custom made-tables on migrants from the European Union or one of the EU candidate countries
- Dutch construction sector employment and benefits
Employment in the construction sector and unemployment benefit claims which were paid out of the reduced-pay fund
- Indicators Distributionmodel Income part 2016
Custom-made tables with indicators for the income part of the Participation Act. Commissioned by: Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment.
- Who does the European Social Fund reach? Characteristics of participants in the Netherlands, 2015 (Dutch only)
- Jobs of employees by labour market region and sector, 2012 - 2013 (Dutch only)
Custom-made tables on jobs of employees in 2012 - 2013. The results are presented by labour market region and sector. Commissioned by: Institute for Implementation of Employees' Insurances (UWV WERKbedrijf)
- Expats: who are they? (Dutch only)
Although the term expat is well-known, no universal definition of this group of foreign employees is available. Statistics Netherlands has published a research paper, exploring the possibility to define the number of expats in the Netherlands based on its integrated datasets. The study concludes that not all features of expats are available in Statistics Netherlands data. A rough definition of expats can be drawn up: foreign-born employees with a high wage who do not have the Dutch nationality.