Customised research per year
- Education and labour in security domain, 2013-2018
This report with tables gives insight in persons in security related occupations, students enrolled in security related programmes and their labour market prospects. This study is an actualisation for the years 2017 and 2018.
- International schools: expenditure, students, school staff
Statistics Netherlands receives annual information from the private international schools established in the Netherlands via a survey.
- Education and labour market in the security domain
Basic tables accompanying the report Education and labour market in the security domain.
- Inflow and outflow in education
Custom-made tables regarding the level of education of the labour force and inflow and outflow in education
- School careers of Rotterdam youth, 2007-2011 (in Dutch only)
Custom-made tables on education and personal characteristics of 6-21 year-olds in Rotterdam in 2007 and 2011. In additional analyses, the relationship is examined between a number of education and personal characteristics. The regression results are available on request. Commissioned by: Verwey-Jonker Institute.