Work-related mental fatigue (burnout complaints)
- I feel emotionally exhausted by my work.
- I feel drained at the end of a working day.
- I feel tired in the morning when I wake up and am confronted with my work.
- Working with people all day feels highly demanding for me.
- I feel completely exhausted by my work.
The answer options are: never, several times per year, monthly, several times per month, weekly, several times per week or daily. If a person, on average, answers the five statements with several times per month or more often, he or she experiences work-related mental fatigue.