Administrative law

If a person disagrees with a government authority about, for example, a benefit claim, subsidy or permit, he or she may submit an objection. If this objection does not have any effect, the person can appeal to the administrative law judge.

This study includes under administrative law verdicts: straightforward cases where parties are not heard, in normal cases; in cases brought forward because urgency is required; cases in which a provisional verdict is given to prevent the authority concerned from a certain action; objections that are withdrawn, declared not sustainable, founded or unfounded.

Back to article