Living in Poland

Workers living in Poland and not entered in the municipal population register of a Dutch municipality (GBA).
Immigrants who want to work in the Netherlands longer than four months in the six months following their settlement have to register in a Dutch municipality. Many seasonal and other temporary workers from the new East European member states work less than four months so for these people it is not imperative to register with the GBA.
Back to article