|Type of rental||Periods||Rent increase including renovation (%)||Rent increase including hamonisation (%)||Rent increase excluding harmonisation (%)|
This table includes figures on the effects of rent harmonisation and renovation on the average rent increase. A distinction is made here between rental of dwellings by social and other landlords and liberalised rental.
Data available from: 2020.
Status of the figures:
The figures in this table are definitive.
Changes as of 15 December 2020:
None, this is a new table.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will become available in September 2021.
- Rent increase including renovation
- Rent increase including renovation and harmonisation.
- Rent increase including hamonisation
- Rent increase including harmonisation and excluding renovation.
- Rent increase excluding harmonisation
- Rent increase excluding harmonisation and renovation.