|VAT||Period||Electricity Transport rate (Euro/year)||Electricity Fixed delivery rate (Euro/year)||Electricity Variable delivery rate (Euro/kWh)||Electricity ODE tax (Environmental Taxes Act) (Euro/kWh)||Electricity Energy tax (Euro/kWh)||Electricity Energy tax refund (Euro/year)|
This table contains consumer prices for electricity and gas. Weighted average monthly prices are published broken down into transmission tariffs, supply tariffs and taxes, both including and excluding VAT. These prices are published on a monthly basis.
Data available from: January 2018
Status of the figures:
When first published, the figures are provisional. These will become definitive with the following month’s publication.
Changes compared with previous version:
Data on the most recent period have been added and/or adjustments have been implemented.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will usually be published on the first Thursday of the month, except if the first Thursday is the first, second or third day of the month or if there are public holidays prior to and on that Thursday. In that case, new figures will be published on Tuesday after the first Thursday.
- Transport rate
- Average consumer prices per year for transport of electricity or gas, destined for the network operator. The actual amount may vary dependent on the region of habitation.
- Fixed delivery rate
- Average consumer prices of fixed costs for the delivery of electricity or gas. The actual amount may vary dependent of the type of contract and the energy supplier of choice.
- Variable delivery rate
- Average consumer prices per kilowatt hours of variable costs for the delivery of electricity. The actual amount per household may vary depending on the type of contract and the energy supplier of choice.
- ODE tax (Environmental Taxes Act)
- Tax on the usage of electricity and natural gas meant to stimulate financing of the production of sustainable energy. Decided in the Environmental Taxes Act.
- Energy tax
- The government taxes the use of electricity and natural gas. Decided in the Environmental Taxes Act.
- Energy tax refund
- Deduction on the taxes on the use of electricity. These are awarded per electricity connection. Decided in the Environmental Taxes Act.