|Sex||Employment type||Sector/branches (SIC 2008)||Periods||Employed persons (x 1,000)||Jobs (x 1,000)||Full-time equivalent (fte) (x 1,000)||Hours worked (million hours)|
|Total male and female||Total||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||25||25||24||32|
|Total male and female||Employees||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||24||25||24||31|
|Total male and female||Self-employed||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||0||0||0||1|
|Male||Total||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||22||22||22||29|
|Male||Employees||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||22||22||21||28|
|Male||Self-employed||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||0||0||0||1|
|Female||Total||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||3||3||2||3|
|Female||Employees||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||3||3||2||3|
|Female||Self-employed||29 Manufacture of cars and trailers||2020*||0||0||0||0|
This table provides annual data about the employment of employees and self-employed persons. It contains annual data on employed persons, jobs, full-time equivalent (fte) and hours worked.
Data available from: 1995
Status of the figures:
Data from 1995 up to and including 2018 are final. Data of 2019 and further are provisional.
Changes as of June 24th 2021:
Data of 2020 have been added. Data of 2018 and 2019 have been revised.
When will new figures be published?
Provisional data are published 6 months after the end of the reporting year. Final data are released 30 months after the end of the reporting year.
- Employed persons
- Someone working for a company located in the Netherlands, or an institution or private household in the Netherlands.
- A job is an explicit or implicit employment contract between a person and an economic unit which specifies that labour will be carried out in return for (financial) remuneration.
A distinction is made between jobs of employees and jobs of self-employed persons.
- Full-time equivalent (fte)
- A measure of labour volume, calculated by converting all full-time and part-time jobs to full-time jobs.
- Hours worked
- The number of hours actually worked by someone with a paid job.