Gross fixed capital formation by destination; National Accounts
|Destination||Periods||Value at current prices (million euros)||Value at prices of 2015 (million euros)||Volume changes on previous year (%)||Price indices (2015=100)|
|T Activities of households||2021*||.||.||.||.|
|97 Households with domestic personnel||2021*||.||.||.||.|
Dataset is not available.
This table provides figures on fixed capital formation by economic activities of destination. It shows the value of assets purchased by economic activities. These assets are used in a production process for more than one year.
Data available from: 1995.
Status of the figures:
Data from 1995 up to and including 2020 are final. Data of 2021 are provisional.
Changes as of June 24th 2022:
Data of 2021 have been added to this table.
Adjustments as of October 25th 2021:
In the previous version, data of gross fixed capital formation by the activity Agriculture, forestry and fishing at prices of 2015 of the period 1995-2020 have been calculated incorrectly. This has been adjusted in this version.
When will new figures be published?
Provisional data are published 6 months after the end of the reporting year. Final data are released 18 months after the end of the reporting year.
- Value at current prices
- The values are expressed at prices of the reporting period. Alternatively, values may be expressed at constant prices. In this case, prices of a reference period are used.
- Value at prices of 2015
- The values are expressed at prices of the reference period 2015 by taking account of inflation. Alternatively, values may be expressed at prices of the reporting period.
- Volume changes on previous year
- The weighted average of the changes in the quantity and quality of the components of a certain goods or service transaction or balancing item, annual percentage changes.
- Price indices
- The weighted average of the price changes of the components of a certainvariable. Deflators relative to the reference year 2015.