This table contains the figures on opinions and expectations of Dutch consumers on general economic developments and their own financial situation. The indicators of consumer confidence, economic climate and willingness are based on these opinions and expectations. The consumer survey is partially financed by the European Commission.
Data available from:
Status of the figures:
Figures are final.
Changes as of 18 February 2021
The figures of February are added.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will be published on 23 March 2021.
- Consumers attitudes and expectations
- Consumers attitudes and expectations towards various aspects of the general economic situation and the personal financial situation.
- Prices last 12 months
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: How do you think that consumer prices have developed over the last 12 months?
- Risen a lot
- Risen moderately
- Risen slightly
- Stayed about the same
- Don't know
- Prices next 12 months
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: how do you expect that consumer prices will develop in the next 12 months?
- Increase more rapidly
- Increase at the same rate
- Increase at a slower rate
- Stay about the same
- Do not know