This table contains the figures on opinions and expectations of Dutch consumers on general economic developments and their own financial situation. The indicators of consumer confidence, economic climate and willingness are based on these opinions and expectations. The consumer survey is partially financed by the European Commission.
Data available from:
Status of the figures:
Figures are final.
Changes as of 18 February 2021
The figures of February are added.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will be published on 23 March 2021.
- Consumers attitudes and expectations
- Consumers attitudes and expectations towards various aspects of the general economic situation and the personal financial situation.
- Prices next 12 months
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: how do you expect that consumer prices will develop in the next 12 months?
- Increase more rapidly
- Increase at the same rate
- Increase at a slower rate
- Unemployment next 12 months
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: How do you expect the number of people unemployed in this country to change over the next 12 months?
- Increase sharply
- Increase slightly
- Current financial situation household
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: Which of these statements best describes the current financial situation of your household?
- Running into debt
- Having to draw on our savings
- Just managing to make ends meet
- Saving a little
- Saving a lot
- Do not know