This table contains the figures on opinions and expectations of Dutch consumers on general economic developments and their own financial situation. The indicators of consumer confidence, economic climate and willingness are based on these opinions and expectations. The consumer survey is partially financed by the European Commission.
Data available from:
Status of the figures:
Figures are final.
Changes as of 20 May 2022.
The figures of May 2022 are added.
When will new figures be published?
New monthly figures will be published on 22 June 2022.
- Consumers attitudes and expectations
- Consumers attitudes and expectations towards various aspects of the general economic situation and the personal financial situation.
- Buy car next 2 years
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: How likely are you to buy a car over the next 12 months?
- Very likely
- Fairly likely
- Not likely
- Not at all likely
- Do not know
- Where to economise when income falls
- Distribution of answers in percentages to the question: Suppose your net household income were to fall substantially, say by 10 %, on what would you economise most?
- Car and transportation