|Gross fixed capital formation||Periods||Value at current prices (mln euro)||Value at prices of 2010 (mln euro)||Volume changes on previous year (%)||Price indices (2010 =100)|
|69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||.||.||.||.|
|69 Legal services, administration etc.||2016*||.||.||.||.|
This table provides figures on fixed capital formation by economic activities of destination. It shows the value of assets purchased by economic activities. These assets are used in a production process for more than one year. The figures in this table are presented in the following units:
- Value at current prices, mln euro
- Chainlinked volume value at prices reference year 2010, mln euro
- Volume changes, %
- Prices indices 2010=100
Data available from: 1969 up to and including 2016.
Status of the figures:
Data from 1969 up to and including 2015 are final. Data of 2016 are provisional. Since this table has been discontinued, data of 2016 will not become final.
Changes as of June 22nd 2018:
None. This table has been discontinued.
Statistics Netherlands has carried out a revision of the national accounts. New statistical sources and estimation methods have been used during the revision. Therefore this table has been replaced by table Gross fixed capital formation by destination; National Accounts. For further information see section 3.
When will new figures be published?
Not applicable anymore.
- Value at current prices
- The values are expressed at prices of the reporting period. Alternatively, values may be expressed at constant prices. In this case, prices of a reference period are used.
- Value at prices of 2010
- The values are expressed at prices of the reference period 2010 by taking account of inflation. Alternatively, values may be expressed at prices of the reporting period.
- Volume changes on previous year
- The weighted average of the changes in the quantity and quality of the components of a certain goods or service transaction or balancing item, annual percentage changes.
- Price indices
- The weighted average of the price changes of the components of a certainvariable. Deflators relative to the reference year 2010.