|Institutional sectors||Not Consolidated/Consoldidated||Periods||Resources Taxes on production and imports Taxes on products Taxes, duties on imports excluding VAT (mln euro)|
|Total domestic sectors||Not consolidated||2017*||9,969|
|Total domestic sectors||Consolidated||2017*||9,969|
|The non-financial corporations sector||Not consolidated||2017*|
|The non-financial corporations sector||Consolidated||2017*|
|Financial corporations||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Monetary financial institutions||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Monetary financial institutions||Consolidated||2017*|
|Central bank||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Deposit-taking corporations and MMFs||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Deposit-taking corporations and MMFs||Consolidated||2017*|
|Other financial institutions||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Other financial institutions||Consolidated||2017*|
|Non-MMF investment funds||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Non-MMF investment funds||Consolidated||2017*|
|Other fin. inst. excl. investment funds||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Other fin. inst. excl. investment funds||Consolidated||2017*|
|Other financial intermediaries||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Other financial intermediaries||Consolidated||2017*|
|Captive institutions and money lenders||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Captive institutions and money lenders||Consolidated||2017*|
|Insurance corporations and pension funds||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Insurance corporations and pension funds||Consolidated||2017*|
|Insurance corporations||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Pension funds||Not consolidated||2017*|
|General government||Not consolidated||2017*||9,969|
|Central government||Not consolidated||2017*||9,969|
|Local government||Not consolidated||2017*||0|
|Social security funds||Not consolidated||2017*||0|
|Social security funds||Consolidated||2017*||0|
|Households including NPISHs||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Households including NPISHs||Consolidated||2017*|
|Non-profit institutions serv. households||Not consolidated||2017*|
|Non-profit institutions serv. households||Consolidated||2017*|
|Rest of the world||Not consolidated||2017*||2,965|
|Rest of the world||Consolidated||2017*||2,965|
This table provides an overview of the non-financial transactions of the institutional sectors of the Dutch economy, distinguishing between uses and resources. Non-financial transactions consist of current transactions and transactions from the capital account. Furthermore, this table provides the main balancing items of the (sub)sectors.
Non-financial transactions are estimated for the main institutional sectors of the economy and the rest of the world.
Sectors are presented both consolidated and non-consolidated.
Data available from: 1995 up to and including 2017.
Status of the figures:
The figures of the period 1995-2014 are final. Data of 2015, 2016 and 2017 are provisional. Since this table has been discontinued, data will not become final.
Changes as of June 22nd 2018:
None. This table has been discontinued.
Statistics Netherlands has carried out a revision of the national accounts. New statistical sources and estimation methods have been used during the revision. Therefore this table has been replaced by table Current transactions by sectors; National Accounts. For further information see section 3.
When will new figures be published?
Not applicable anymore.
- Resources are transactions add to the economic value of sectors.
- Taxes on production and imports
- Taxes on production and imports are compulsory payments to the government and the European Union (EU), which are related to production, imports and to the use of production factors. Taxes on production and imports are classified into taxes on products and other taxes on production.
- Taxes on products
- Taxes that are payable per unit of a given good or service produced or imported. The tax may be a specific amount of money per unit of quantity of a good or service, or it may be calculated as a specified percentage of the price per unit or value of the goods and services produced or traded.
- Taxes, duties on imports excluding VAT
- Taxes and duties on imports excluding VAT comprise compulsory payments levied by general government or the institutions of the European Union on imported goods, excluding VAT, in order to admit them to free circulation on the economic territory, and on services provided to resident units by non-resident units.Examples are import duties and excise duties on imported fuel.