|Gender||Employment type||Sector/branches (SIC 2008)||Periods||Employed persons (x 1 000)||Jobs (x 1 000)||Full-time equivalent (fte) (x 1 000)||Hours worked (mil hour)|
|Total male and female||Total||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||354||401||314||584|
|Total male and female||Employee||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||271||284||239||421|
|Total male and female||Self-employed||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||83||117||76||163|
|Male||Total||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||204||231||193||365|
|Male||Employee||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||154||159||145||260|
|Male||Self-employed||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||51||72||48||105|
|Female||Total||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||150||170||122||219|
|Female||Employee||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||118||125||94||161|
|Female||Self-employed||69-70 Legal and management consultancy||2016*||32||45||28||58|
This table provides annual data about the employment of employees and self-employed persons. It contains annual data on employed persons, jobs, full-time equivalent (fte) and hours worked.
Data available from: 1969 up to and including 2016.
Status of the figures:
Data from 1969 up to and including 2014 are final. Data of 2015 and 2016 are provisional. Since this table has been discontinued, data of 2015 and 2016 will not become final.
Changes as of June 22nd 2018:
None. This table has been discontinued.
Statistics Netherlands has carried out a revision of the national accounts. New statistical sources and estimation methods have been used during the revision. Therefore this table has been replaced by table Employment; economic activity, sex, National Accounts. For further information see section 3.
When will new figures be published?
Not applicable anymore.
- Employed persons
- Someone working for a company located in the Netherlands, or an institution or private household in the Netherlands.
- A job is an explicit or implicit employment contract between a person and an economic unit which specifies that labour will be carried out in return for (financial) remuneration.
A distinction is made between jobs of employees and jobs of self-employed persons.
- Full-time equivalent (fte)
- A measure of labour volume, calculated by converting all full-time and part-time jobs to full-time jobs.
- Hours worked
- The number of hours actually worked by someone with a paid job.