|All periods||Contacts with the GP Manner of contact with the GP Contact by telephone Total contact by telephone (%)|
This table contains information on the use of medical facilities, visits to the GP, medical specialist, dentist, physiotherapist, alternative healers, hospital admissions, medicines, contraceptive pill and health centers.
Data available from:1981
Status of the figures:
The figures in this table are final
Changes as of 22 March 2018:
None, this table has been discontinued.
When will new figures be published?
Not applicable. This table has been discontinued. Figures from 2010 onwards can be found in other tables, see paragraph 3.
- Contacts with the GP
- Includes all contacts with the GP, i.e. visits to the GP and consultations
by telephone in the 12 months prior to the interview.
- Manner of contact with the GP
- In this category the various ways in which the contact with the GP was
established are distinguished, i.e. house call, contact by telephone or
The unit is one contact with the GP.
- Contact by telephone
- Percentage of contacts with the GP by telephone.
- Total contact by telephone