Use of medical facilities; 1981-2009
|All periods||Hospital admissions Admissions per 100 persons in 1 year Total admissions per 100 persons (numbers)||Hospital admissions Admissions per 100 patients in 1 year Total admissions per 100 patients (numbers)|
Dataset is not available.
This table contains information on the use of medical facilities, visits to the GP, medical specialist, dentist, physiotherapist, alternative healers, hospital admissions, medicines, contraceptive pill and health centers.
Data available from:1981
Status of the figures:
The figures in this table are final
Changes as of 22 March 2018:
None, this table has been discontinued.
When will new figures be published?
Not applicable. This table has been discontinued. Figures from 2010 onwards can be found in other tables, see paragraph 3.
- Hospital admissions
- Hospital admissions related to childbirth, transfers to and from other
institutions and persons who die during admission in hospital have not
been taken into account. Hence the figures presented are lower than the
actual number of hospital admissions.
- Admissions per 100 persons in 1 year
- The number of hospital admissions per 100 in the population.
- Total admissions per 100 persons
- Admissions per 100 patients in 1 year
- The number of admissions per 100 persons admitted, i.e. all
persons who were admitted to hospitals in the 12 months prior to the
- Total admissions per 100 patients