How to add a researcher or observer?

Is the person already known to us?

Yes: an email to microdata@cbs.nl with the name and employer is sufficient. Always state the project number in the subject line of the email.

No: fill out the excel 'worksheet new researcher'. This form can be found on this page: Application for access to microdata.

PLEASE NOTE: researchers must have an contract with an authorized institution, see Institutions and projects. Permitted types of contracts are:

  • Permanent or temporary employment with an employment contract;
  • Intern with internship agreement;
  • Seconded person with a secondment agreement;
  • Temporary agency worker, stand-in worker, on-call worker with associated agreement.