This interactive graph shows the number of guests and the number of nights spent in hotels en leisure accommodation. The figures can be selected by region and country of residence of the guests.
- In the menu under Settings in the upper right-hand corner, select the ‘Subject’ for which you want to see the figures: number of guests or number of overnight stays (= number of nights spent in the accommodation).
- Under ‘Accommodation type’ you can select the type of accommodation: hotels, leisure accommodation, or both.
- Under ‘Regions visited’ you can select the regions for which you want to see the figures: the Netherlands, one or more provinces, or one or more tourist areas.
- Under ‘Guests from’ you can select the countries or continents of residence of the guests for which you want to see the figures.
- Click the play button below the graph to show the changes through time.
- Move your mouse to one of the bars to see the exact number.