This interactive graph shows the number of guests and the number of nights spent in overnight accommodation per month. The figures can be selected by type of accommodation and country of residence of the guests.
- In the menu under Settings in the upper right-hand corner, select the ‘’Subject’ for which you want to see the figures: number of guests or number of overnight stays (= number of nights spent in the accommodation).
- Under ‘Accommodation type’ you can select the type of accommodation for which you want to see the figures: hotels, camp sites, holiday villages and/or group accommodation
- Under ‘Guests from’ you can select the countries or continents of residence of the guests for which you want to see the figures.
- Click the play button below the graph to show the changes through time.
- Move your mouse to one of the bars to see the exact number.