Do you have a question about the statistical information published by Eurostat? Do you need help to find European statistical information? If so, across Europe you can ask European Statistical Data Support (ESDS) for help. In the Netherlands this Data Support is supplied via Statistics Netherlands.
What does ESDS do?
- ESDS helps users to find the exact European statistical information they are looking for.
- ESDS promotes the use of European statistical information, for example by drawing attention to topical European issues.
- On the basis of user feedback, ESDS continually advises Eurostat with respect to improvements in the information supplied and in the way this information is published.
How can ESDS help you?
- Questions by telephone (within the Netherlands) will be answered immediately if possible. You can call ESDS on +31 88 5707070 This service is available Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 hrs.
- For questions submitted via e-mail using the web form you will usually receive an answer within one working day. This may take longer if ESDS needs to contact Eurostat to answer your question.