You can choose between the following options to download StatLine:
- As text with semicolon separated values (CSV). This format is appropriate for word processors such as Word and Notepad. It can also be used for spreadsheet software like Excel, which will recognise the values as numbers.
- As an Excel file for Excel XP and 2003. For older versions of Excel the download as text with semicolon separated values (CSV) can be used.
- As an Excel file ready for making a pivot table. In this format all variables have been transported to the left-hand side and the figures are all in one column.
- As an SPSS datafile. In this way it is possible to save the StatLine table in SPSS format. This download consists of an ASCII part and an SPSS part.
- As an html-file.
When you have made a choice, a new screen will open with the requested download data. You can save these as a file on your computer. After downloading you can return to the screen with data by using the icons in the left-hand column (Table, Graph, Map).
It is possible to copy the table with lay-out to Excel. This can be done by using the html-download, copying it (control a) and pasting it in an Excel file.
Index of help pages
1. Help homepage
2. Help with searching
3. Help with extended search
4. Help with themes
5. Help with map access
6. Help with selecting data
7. Help showing table
8. Help showing map
9. Help showing graph
10. Help with link
11. Help with download
12. Help with printing